“Comeback Sunday” Operating Plan
Registration for this coming weekend's services is open. If you are coming for the first time please read the entire page to familiarize yourself before you arrive. This will help enhance your worship experience.
Transition to In-Person Services
As we begin the process of our in-person services, we're committed to honoring the guidelines put in place by our federal, state, and local governments by observing social distancing, sanitation, and personal protection guidelines they set forth.
What Precautions Is Lighthouse Taking?
• We are providing sanitizer at each entrance and in communal spaces.
• We are providing for hourly touch-point sanitization (e.g., doorknobs, railings restrooms) during the services.
Entering and Exiting The Sanctuary
• We will be utilizing different entry and exit doors using one-way traffic.
Everyone will be required to enter the sanctuary at the front door on Hollywood Dr. and exit the sanctuary at the rear exit.
• The seats in the sanctuary are arranged to allow appropriate space between congregation members. Please feel free to wear masks and gloves, if you would like.
Two Sundays Services
• Because the sanctuary's capacity is limited, you can choose between identical 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. services.
• So we can best prepare for you please let us know how many will be joining you from your household we ask that you please register below!
(also see next gen ministry info below)
** if we reach capacity in a service you will be asked to join us in the next service**
We Encourage The Following People To Continue To Worship Online With Us
• Those who are not ready to assemble in a larger group.
• Those who have a compromised immune system
• Those who have had any of the following symptoms this week: fever over 100, dry cough, shortness of Breath or contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
Virtual Services Will Continue
• Of course, if you're not ready to assemble in a larger group, or if you've experienced symptoms, please worship with us online.
• All of our services will continue to be streamed live on Facebook and Livestream.
Wednesdays Bible Study
• Will follow the same process as Sunday services except for having to register beforehand.
NEXT-GEN (Children's Ministry)
• The Next Generation services will run concurrently with the adult services. You may also choose to have your child worship with you in the Main Sanctuary.
• We will provide a lesson handout and activity sheets for the Next Generation for those worshiping in the Main Sanctuary.
• We ask that you please register your children, so we can anticipate the number of people to expect at each service.
• For your health and safety, we will thoroughly sanitize our building's surfaces and seats before and after each service.
We Have Installed Automatic Hand Sanitizer Stations At All Of The Annex Entrances
Entering and Exiting The Annex
We will be utilizing different entry and exit doors using one-way traffic.
• The dedicated Annex Entrance is on the NW Executive office side.
• The dedicated Annex Exit is on the NW side in the alley.
Will Children And Youth Still Have Access To The Services Virtually?
• Yes, children's and youth programming will continue virtually on Zoom.
The Bookstore Will Be Open But Only Three People At A Time May Enter.
Please Register No Later Than Saturday 10:00 pm