I'm excited about us getting close to totally gathering again! Until then, I'm inviting fifty people or more to join me at corporate prayer this Saturday. I'm also asking those who come to fast from Friday Noon to Saturday after prayer.
Because of the social distancing, the first fifty that signs up will be allowed inside the sanctuary. If way more sign-up, we will make allowances for them.
Some Of The Areas We Will Be Targeting During Our Prayer Time Is:
• Declare an end to the pandemic.
• Divine Protection for believers and families after everything opens back up.
• Those who have contracted the virus will make a full recovery.
• Deliverance from all unintended consequences of the virus ( domestic violence, child abuse, addiction, etc.)
• Salvations will skyrocket, and those out of fellowship will return to the Lord.
• Medical professionals and all essential workers to remain safe and healthy.
• Signs and wonders and miracles during this crisis.
We Will Fast Friday From Noon To Saturday After Prayer.
• Fast at least one meal a day (if you can without defying your medical advice)
• If you have medical issues, consider fasting TV or media.
• The point is that there is something God wants you to separate yourself from so that you can see and hear Him more clearly.
• Don't cheat yourself by removing yourself from the fast entirely.
Spend Extended Time During Those 24 Hours In:
• Praise & Thanksgiving
• Meditation in Scripture
• Praying in Spirit
• Being still, listening to the Holy Spirit
• Speaking God's Promises over your life
Why We Fast & Pray
• Fasting is a spiritual instrument we use that positions us to be more spiritually "tuned in" and intentionally "unplugged" from the influences that clutter our spiritual receptivity.
• Abstaining from food does not impress Him.
• Fasting helps us to receive from God but does not push God to action.
So sign up and look for our reply email for your confirmation (sound like a reservation or something, huh?)
Well, actually it is, a reservation at the throne together with my spiritual family!
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SIGN UP
We're Territory Takers!
- Pastor Ken