Thank you for your interest in joining the Ministry of Helps! We believe that true joy comes when you are a benefit outside of yourself.
We encourage every member of Lighthouse to put their hands to the plow and get involved. All Helps Ministry Workers must be active members of the church for three months before being eligible to participate in a helps ministry, having received Jesus as Lord and Savior, baptized with the Holy Spirit, and baptized in water.
The following ministries are our currently seeking volunteers:
- Sound/ Audio Technician
- Next Generation (ages 3 Mos - Sr. High)
- Music Ministry (Choir, Praise Team, Musicians, Men's Choir, Praise Dancer)
- Outreach Ministry (Prison, Street Ministry, Nursing Home, Rescue Mission, Youth Corps)
- Media Ministry
- Bookstore Ministry
- Cleaning Ministry
- Hospitality Ministry (Greeters)
- Ushers Ministry
- Personal Workers Ministry (Altar Call Response Prayer Team)
Click here to fill out the Helps Ministry Application.
The executive office will contact you upon receipt.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!