Are you experiencing any storms in your life right now? If you aren’t right now, you will. Scripture is clear that trouble and trials will be a part of our life (John 16:33, James 1:2). What do we do when storms hit? What do we do when we can’t see God actively working in our circumstances? This series Clinging to the Promises of God provides insight that will help you maintain a firm grip on what God has promised and reinforce a determination that cannot be shaken.
This explosive series will show you:
• How others stayed with the promise and received, even when others with them quit
• Promises require our undivided attention because satan’s aim is to get us to lose confidence in God’s faithfulness
• That the Bible is a goldmine of promises that covers every area of your life
• The power of the promises on your lips.
• The promise God performs for those who keep Him First
• That STANDING & FIGHTING is required….learning spiritual warfare is not an option …and more For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.
And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. 2 Cor 1:20 NIV You May Be Just One Promise Away From What God Desires To Manifest In Your Life….